Sunday, October 22, 2023

Second October Morning Stitch Along update of October

Hubby and I took a trip to California last weekend and I have been concentrating on my grandson's stocking, so my stitching progress on October Morning over the last three weeks has been less than usual. You can see the post for that trip and the other crafts that I have been working on here.

This is where I was on October Morning three weeks ago. 


 I have been working on filling in the upper right corner. 

I have added a few colors of leaves and will continue filling in from right to left. The open spaces are the sky peeking through and are not stitched.

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaret

Thanks for stopping by! 

18 comments:

  1. You are creating a beautiful fall day! Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stitching really looks good, progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work on your October morning work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking lovely the colours are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely the right project for the season now lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I've been spending more time on a Christmas stitch though.

      Delete
  7. The colours in this project are so rich and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see those leaves peeking thru :) The push on holiday crafts is really in full swing now with how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathie: It sounds like you had a wonderful time.
    Nice progress on October Morning, I love fall colors.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like the right hand corner is nearly done, you are nearing the finish line!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.