Sunday, July 17, 2022

Stitch Along

I have been stitching like crazy lately on many different projects, but in this post I will just update my Stitch Along projects. First I want to share the finished Santa Stocking. Tada!!!

The birth announcement cross-stitch is stitching up quite quickly. I hadn't started it 3 weeks ago. Now I have almost finished all of the leaves on the tree. 

I am getting ready to stitch the tree branches and trunk. So far I am finding stitching 2 over 2 on 18 count very easy to do.

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other talented bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnie

Thanks for stopping by!
 

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Sunday stitching .
    Just loved the Santa and a great finish .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow…your leaves look so pretty! The Christmas stocking is going to be treasured! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stocking is fabulous!!! Lot's of progress made on the nursery sampler too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done on the fully finished stocking, Cathie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Connie, the stocking is wonderful! The birth announcement will be such a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing your progress on the birth announcement… I love also your finished stocking! Excellent info on last week’s blog post too!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching, the stocking is wonderful. I'm visiting from Slow Sunday Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Santa stocking, Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tada is right and happy dancing along with you on this finish. It's such a beautiful stocking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.