Sunday, February 25, 2024

February Stitch Along Post #2

The three weeks between Stitch Along posts seem to happen faster and faster. This year seems to be going by quickly also. Can you believe that we are already near the end of February? Three weeks ago, I showed you my restart of Three Boats on a Tropical Beach by Artecy Cross Stitch.

I have been spending a lot of time working on this now. I have no idea when it will be finished as I am working the third of 24 pages, but I am making progress.

Below, you can see that I have almost finished my third page and I have started adding some stitches on the next page below as some of the floss colors are on both pages.


  I am almost done with the tip of the second boat and then there is just a whole lot of sand on the next page. The next page is not a full page, so hopefully I will have it finished by the end of March though probably not by the next check in. 

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaretCindy

Thanks for stopping by! 


16 comments:

  1. Your stitching is looking wonderful .
    Yes time is still moving to fast for me ,
    Have a happy Sunday , hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These check-in’s every three weeks are motivating for you, I see. I love seeing the next part of the picture emerge as you stitch. Gail at the Cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 pages???? Goodness me, I wouldn't have the courage.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a little daunting, but I have completed 18 pages on a previous Artecy design.

      Delete
  4. That looks beautiful! And here I was thinking this was only a vertical piece 😂 looking forward to seeing the next update

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, there are many, many more pages to complete on this piece and a whole lot more confetti stitching.
      Thaks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Three boats is looking very nice. So many cross stitches. A little bit here and there and it’ll be finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent progress this round, you are on a roll Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three pages in so far seems like great progress to me! I gave up on my full coverage piece. I'm always so impressed with those who stitch them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only my second full-coverage piece. I have one other that I want to complete after this.

      Delete
  8. Great to see you are stitching on your Tropical Beach again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh! 24 Pages? No wonder you needed to take a break from this one for a while. You've done loads this time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. every day you make progress!! Love to see your projects and it's exciting that you like big ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty piece in your header! And Tropical Beach is so lovely with that pink and blue sky. Happy Stitching, Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathie: 24 pages is a load of pages, nice progress, this year is flying by, I wish it would slow down a bit.

    Catherine☘️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.