Sunday, July 30, 2023

Second July Stitch Along Update

 Three weeks seems to have flown by. So much has happened this month. October Morning is just about the only craft I have spent any time working on lately.

This is where it was three weeks ago.


This is where it is now.

You can see that I have filled in the trees on the right side.

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaretCindy

Thanks for stopping by! 



16 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn colours Cathie. Sarah quilting by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours and making nice progress! I spotted the difference immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're continuing on with October Morning - such pretty fall colors in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Cathie: Great progress, I love the fall colors of this design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be fun to stitch with the bright fall coloured threads. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking great Cathie, I can see the end soon .
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, can definitely see more autumnal trees taking shape ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tend to stick to one cross stitch project but I do like to knit and sew as well so I never get bored with one stitching project. How big will October Morning be and do you think it'll be finished by October?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure this will be done by October. I have been working on it for several years, but I want to finish it now.

      Delete
  9. This is such a gorgeous piece and I hope you get it done for October viewing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just posted and realized it may have appeared as anonymous soooo repeat - its me Sharon (nwpaintedlady) this project is stunning and I hope you get it done for Oct. viewing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.