Sunday, September 10, 2023

September Stitch Along Update

I am surprised that I was able to make any progress on October Morning lately as I have been working on many other projects at the same time. You can see an update on those here.

This is where I was with October Morning three weeks ago.

This is where I am now. I decided to show you the whole picture at this point.


Can you see the best part?


I've stitched all the way up to the top right corner! Yay!

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaretCindy

Thanks for stopping by! 


12 comments:

  1. October Morning is looking great! I love all the details in this picture. Happy stitching ! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. that fall stitchery looks like one is walking into a New England village

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have had a busy time, but this looks great. We finally closed my dad’s bank account and got the last of the memorials sent off this week, it is a relief. Hope you are able to finish up with your mom’s estate soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty, Cathie! It's really coming along. Do you fill in the whole sky, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is quite a project ~ Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing the whole picture. I love the autumnal shades and the season too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It was good for me to see the whole picture again also.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.