Sunday, October 9, 2022

Stitch Along Update

 I had hoped I would have a finish today, but I am almost there. This is where I was last time with the Woodland Animals birth announcement. I was working on the raccoon on the left.

I have since finished that raccoon and the owl in the middle. I am almost finished with the squirrel.
 

Then all I have do stitch are the name, date and statistics of my new granddaughter. I will definitely have a finish 3 weeks from now. I hope by then I have this piece in with the framer. 

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other talented bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnie, MaryMargaret

Thanks for stopping by! 


25 comments:

  1. The animals in your announcement have such personality! They look happy and proud to announce the birth of your wee granddaughter! Beautiful! Gail at the cozy quilter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece Cathie!!! I hope your daughter and all the clan there enjoy this show of affection and all the hours stitching it up!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just so cute, Cathie! I love the animals at the top that are joined by the tree branch. This will be so special for your granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real beauty! I look forward to seeing it finished. Sarah quilting by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those woodland creatures are adorable... great job on the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous birth announcement, love the little animals. Great job1

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this picture would make a lovely I-Spy game for a toddler learning the names of all the animals and different colours. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so sweet Cathy, I love those little animals! KathyR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nearly there! It's looking wonderful indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This piece is just adorable!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't stitched in two weeks because I'm know knitting holiday gifts! I miss it. Lovely work :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your project is so adorable - your so close to the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As of Friday, the birth announcement is finished. Yay!

      Delete
  13. Hi Cathie: This Woodland Sampler is so sweet, I love the owl so cute.
    Great progress on this design.
    Have a great day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely birth announcement -- and exciting that you're now finished! Can't wait to see the finished piece next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.