Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Goodies.

Chocolate chip cookies and fabric. I baked again this past weekend. Sunday was a rainy, cool day. Perfect for baking more Chocolate Chip cookies which are my favorite.

Thank you so much to those of you who gave me recommendations for purchasing fat quarter bundles. The first of my bundles arrived from LolliPop'sFabrics on Saturday. 

The second of my bundles arrived from TheRedHenShop on Monday.

I still have one more order on the way. I think I will then have all the fabric I need to make my daughter's quilt. Oh I love getting goodies in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colors!!! I don't know much about quilting but I do admire the quilters out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy cookies .
    And lovely goodies .
    Enjoy a fab day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.