Sunday, August 9, 2020

Almost there

I am almost finished with the first page of Three Boats. Last week I showed you this picture:  


I have added a whole lot of confetti stitching this past week to get to here:



I am very close to finishing this page, but Hubby and I are enjoying a visit from our son, so stitching is going to take a back seat.

I did try another new recipe this week that my mom found in a local newspaper years ago. It is called Summer Crumb Cake and can be made with fresh apricots, nectarines, blueberries, etc.

I made mine with peaches. It is so delicious. 

I will be making this again.

One of our resident bunnies came close enough to our back yard deck for me to get a few good photos. 



Isn't it adorable?

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching. I probably won't be stitching until tomorrow, but you never know.

Please excuse the weird large font in the middle of this post. Blogger was giving me fits when writing it and that particular font was either large or extra small despite my continuously requesting normal. Ugh!

Thanks for stopping by!






12 comments:

  1. That crumb cake looks yummy! I usually do blueberries... I'll have to try peaches sometime. Enjoy the visit. I think everyone was having issues with blogger this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crumb cake looks yummy! Looks like your stitching is coming along nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes... the fits that blogger is giving us!
    Thanks for hanging in there and persevering with the blogging challenge! Enjoy your visit and your yummy looking cake! Thanks for sharing with us at Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is growing .
    And your cake looks so yummy.
    Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like seeing the progress on your stitching! Is confetti stitching just adding one stitch here and one stitch there? Your cake does look yummy - especially made with peaches, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have bunnies too ... so fun to watch! Our dog loves them too :) She plays with them jovially. I love how much fill in you did this week on your cross stitch. Enjoy your son's visit and that dessert you made looks amazing! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  7. My son and his fam are visiting this coming weekend. Your crumb cake looks fab...I am drooling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. golly you have been making progress on your cross stitch! That pie looks delicious but I'm sure that dessert would be too good and I would eat too much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of progress on Three Boats. I would put aside stitching to spend time with family. I'm gaining weight just by looking at your homemade baked goods!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got so much done on your Three Boats. It will be beautiful. That crumb cake looks delicious. Do you share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.