Sunday, August 2, 2020

August SAL #1

It is time once again to update you on my progress on Three Boats.
This is where I was three weeks ago. 
I had added all the blue near the top as well as some more palm leaves.
After finishing Patriotic Bunny, which you can see here, I set my sights on working on this almost exclusively.

I have made quite a lot of progress recently. I have finished the tree trunk on this page and added some more blue and green. I have also stitched all of the black stitches on page 1.
I just have to fill in all those open spaces now with floss that is NOT black. I hope to have this first page completed by the next update.

Thank you so much to Avis from Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch-along. Please take the time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along.


Thanks for stopping by!


18 comments:

  1. This is really coming together so well..nice work you've accomplished...hugs from afar julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've done a lot on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! that's a huge amount of progress ^^
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some amazing progress, Cathie, and just think, no black for a spell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The blue color is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a huge amount of progress! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see the tree develop! Enjoy your "not black" stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my so many colors someday I may be brave enough! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is a lot of progress - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh..Good progress! And especially embroidery in color!
    Have a happy week!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress! You´ve really stitch a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've been busy with lots of great progress

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow -- you've made loads of progress on this lovely piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.