Sunday, September 27, 2026

The Second September Stitch Along Update

I am still making steady progress on Three Boats. Thank goodness. Someone asked me when I started this and it is now 7 years in the making. Oh my! It is definitely time to be finishing this project. There are many more waiting to be made. I have to thank all of you for sticking with watching Three Boats for all those years. Though you may be watching this throughout 2027. There are still 11 pages to finish after this one. Hopefully I can keep stitching almost one each month. 

 This is where Three Boats was on September 6th. 

This is where I am now. I have made it to the bottom of the page, but there are still plenty of stitches to fill in.

I had hoped to have this current page completed by this update, but those palm leaves are heavy with confetti stitching. Some days my 100 stitches goes quickly and others they take over an hour to complete. 

This Stitch Along is hosted every three weeks by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea who kindly sends us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

Welcome back to Sharon, who has rejoined the Stitch Along.

3 comments:

  1. Your 100 stitches a day commitment to this project is paying off. Stitching Three Boats is a long term slow stitching project. Well done for sticking to it. It looks wonderful! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made good progress since the beginning of September! I've just finished a project I started in 2018 - very satisfying when it's done! Sarah quiltingbythesea

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a true "every stitch counts" project! It doesn't matter how long it takes - it will be beautiful, Cathie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.