Sunday, July 26, 2026

Another Mini Happy Dance!

Giving myself the goal of 100 stitches each day has rapidly increased my progress on Three Boats. This is where it was three weeks ago.

 Now, I don't always get 100 stitches each day. Some days there are a little more than 100, some days almost 200 and some days no stitching is completed at all, but it is much, much more than I was doing previously. On the last update, I was hoping to finish the page that I was on by this update. Well I did that!

Can you see that the first two boat are completely stitched?! I have even managed to add a few some more stitches since the page finish. This is where I am now.

This size if this page is about 2/3 of the page above it, so I am hoping to finish it by the end of August. Our daughter and her family are coming to visit for a week starting next Sunday so Three Boats will be stored away during that time. We are also planning a trip to Saratoga, NY later in August. 

This Stitch Along is hosted every three weeks by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea who kindly sends us the needed posting reminders.

Grab yourself a glass of something cold or a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.