Sunday, July 21, 2024

July Stitch Along Post

I can not believe that we are more than halfway through July already. At the end of June I had almost finished the fronds on the palm trees.

 Despite being away for a week. I can now say that those fronds are filled in and I have started working on some of the pretty sky below them.

 This Stitch Along is hosted every three weeks by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea who kindly sends us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

 JackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLinda, MaryMargaretCindyHelen

Thanks for stopping by! 

21 comments:

  1. Your picture is looking great .
    Hugs June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this picture is emerging as you add more stitches. Looking great! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazed at how motivated you are. Full coverage stitching requires so much concentration but you've made great progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I naively made a full coverage cross-stitch for my son many years ago. I had to do one for my daughter also. This is a little larger than the other one. I have one to make for myself also. Who knows when that will be started or completed.

      Delete
  4. You're making great progress on this, Cathie! I'll enjoy seeing that sky emerge, little by little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness - that is a lot of work, but it is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is going to take quite some time to finish. I hope you don't get bored.

      Delete
  6. It’s always good to see a progress picture before and after. Progress is definitely happening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My goodness, you are just flying!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so. It doesn't feel like it to me.

      Delete
  9. Well done, you have really done some progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The palm tree just came to life. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! All that confetti stitching really is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely update!! Love those warmer tones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.