Sunday, November 12, 2023

Stitch Along Update

The last three weeks went by waaaaay too fast. I have managed to add some stitches to October Morning. This is where it was last time.


 I have extended one of the tree trunks and filled in the leaves to the right of it.

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Avis, ClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret,

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy

CathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaret

Thanks for stopping by! 

16 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful project! I love seeing your updates on it. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, went by too fast. I'm glad you still managed to put some stitches in. Hope you are keeping nice and warm as the weather changes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broke out some of the winter clothes this weekend with temps below freezing.

      Delete
  3. It's coming along so fast! I know you're a long way from finished but it isn't going to take long at this pace. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to have it finished sometime in the new year.

      Delete
  4. Nice progress Cathie: It really is a good time of year to stitch the October design, looking forward to seeing it finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you're not far from a finish now.
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making progress, and every stitch counts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those autumnal colors -- it's my favorite season. Great to capture them to see year round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made lots of wonderful progress this go round. It's such a fabulous piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always like to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.