Sunday, February 5, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching

I seem to be spending my days slow stitching. That is a good thing. I have made a whole lot of progress on the birth announcement. The flowers have all been started. I am filling in the centers at this point. 

I also added a few stitches to the Woodland Animals stocking. I added some green at the top of the tree.

Much of my time has been busy with yarn. I have 71 out of 198 rows completed on the secret crocheted baby blanket. 

This is my project bag for this blanket. 

Yes, it requires a whole lot of moving different skeins around to keep everything in order. 

I am also busy adding rows to the knitted baby blanket. 

I am so content to be working on so many different projects. 

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Grab a cup of tea or coffee and pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are up to. I will probably spend some time on each of the above WIPs.

Thanks for stopping by! 

 

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are enjoying your projects that you are working on , all look wonderful . enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like you I like to work on several projects! I'm looking forward to seeing your secret baby blanket. Your teaser picture doesn't give anything away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely projects on the go, I love the look of the blanket I can't wait to see it when it's finished. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those all look fun! I love the little flowers on the birth announcement. The colors for the secret baby blanket are so pretty together. Enjoy your stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects you are working on. Happy stitching and knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on many slow stitching/knittingcrocheting pretties is the stuff of contentment, isn't it. Goodness, one could get into a horrible tangled mess with all those balls of wool. Lovely colours of yarn in the secret blanket. I can see why you are enjoying working on all these projects; each one is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful projects that you have going on. Not knowing very much about crochet, I am very intrigued by your darling blanket and how you change colors while crocheting. It is looking fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It good to have a nice variety in your projects. Until a deadline looms up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s great to have choices on what to move toward completion. The stitchery looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love ALLyour projects… I like variety too! Thanks for sharing them :). Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the progress on the birth sampler is noticeable! You'll have it done in no time at all. Love the blanket too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Cathie: Nice progress on the Baby Sampler and the stocking.
    The baby blanket looks like you have a great amount of the blanket done.
    Have a great day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.