Sunday, February 12, 2023

February Stitch Along

It's that time once again to share one stitching project that I am working on steadily. The last time I posted an update for this stitch along I had frogged a bunch of green stitches and then restitched them in the appropriate colors.


I have since finished stitching the cute little bear at the bottom as well as the flowers up the sides. I decided that I wanted to finished the border on top before adding the leaves to the flowers. This is where I currently am with my stitching.

 Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

AvisClaireGun, ChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharon

DaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnie, MaryMargaretCindy

Thanks for stopping by! 

28 comments:

  1. Great progress Cathie!!!
    Looking superb!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming along nicely! When is the baby due? You are making great progress on this pretty baby announcement Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear is definitely cute! Looks like you're close to having that border done, too. Enjoy your stitching timectoday, Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that little bear is. Just found your blog via the SAL links. I added you to my reader and look forwarded to seeing your projects and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute progress! Well done getting the border complete.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's slowly coming to life the bear is so cute and I love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Cathie: This is such a sweet design; I too would finish the border first.
    Have a lovely day.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. You’re making good progress! H the at bear is so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, it's coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! This is so cute and it's coming together very quickly too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am enjoying the stitching which makes it go more quickly.

      Delete
  11. That looks great, you got so much done! The bear is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those flowers growing up the side of your sweet cross stitch are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress, love the flowers and the bear is so cute.
    Happy Stitching, Cathy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty - daffs are my favourite flower ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure if those are daffodils, but that is my favorite flower also.

      Delete
  15. You got so much done - awesome! That little bear is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those flowers are really striking, and the bear is just stinkin’ cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That looks so nice. You have accomplished so much considering you had to rip out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I am retired, I have a lot of time to stitch.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.