Sunday, August 28, 2022

Second Stitch Along Update of the month

I am thoroughly enjoying stitching the Woodland Animals birth announcement. Here is where I was three weeks ago. 

I had just finished the tree. Now I have several animals completed. 

You can see a frog, a lady bug, two butterflies, a fox, a chipmunk and a deer. 
 Aren't they all so adorable? 

Thank you to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders. 

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other talented bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. We are welcoming Mary Margaret back to the stitch along. I am looking forward to seeing what she has been up to. 

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnie, MaryMargaret

Thanks for stopping by!


19 comments:

  1. Oh my what a cute design , so beautiful .
    I just love it .
    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute pattern! Are there more animals left to stitch? The baby must be due soon! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised you're enjoying stitching this one. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little design is definitely adorable! It just makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling birth announcement you are stitching Cathie! Hope your week ahead goes well!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stitching, I love the looks of this birth announcement. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet design and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is just so beautiful! You do wonderful stitch work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness that is super adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really seem to be stitching away quickly and getting so many of these cute animals done, in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, those animals! I have a special place in my heart for chipmunks and he's adorable. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Cathie: This truly is an adorable design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful design and I am sure your new granddaughter will love it when she is old enough to understand what she is looking at. As I am late posting (again) I have also seen the progress in your next post and it just gets prettier with each stitch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oops not sure if my comment went but this is a beautiful piece Cathy and I am sure your expected new granddaughter will love it as she grows up. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.