Sunday, January 30, 2022

Three Weeks

Every three weeks the various bloggers listed below post a stitch along update. We are each working on our own projects, but we share the progress that we have made since the last update three weeks ago. The last time that I shared Santa for this stitch along he looked like this.


I have now finished the gift tag and started on the rest of the gift.

I am really very happy with the progress that I have made in the past three weeks. 

I have been reading the Nicholas Sparks book "Three Weeks with my Brother". It is sort of a memoir as well as a travel log of the three weeks he spent on a trip around the world with his brother, Micah. I am finding it very interesting.

I have to thank Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks and sending us the needed posting reminders.

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other talented bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. You will see a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathy

MargaretCindyHeidiJackie, SunnyMegan,

 Deborah, ReneeCarmelaSharonDaisy,

 AJ, CathieLindaHelen  

Thanks for stopping by!

 


24 comments:

  1. Just love seeing Santa grow .
    I think he will be ready this year .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice seeing Santa grow, Cathy. It is a lovely project.
    Happy stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have really picked up the pace with Santa. He looks fantastic! Love the gift tag! Such great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. coming along beautifully, Cathie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gift tag looks very detailed, excellent progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can really see the stitching progress... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing Santa's stitching progress and enjoy whatever you choose to slow stitch on this frigid Sunday my friend!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  8. your santa is coming along great - it will be ready when December rolls around

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathie: Santa is looking good, you are making great progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing how Santa is progressing, Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With each new week, your Santa is looking cheerier and cheerier. Only eleven months till Christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've made some great progress on Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - really great progress with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great progress! Love your Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa is coming along nicely. Love the gift tag.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cathie, I absolutely love your Santa! The gift tag is such a fun detail. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving this Santa, and you have certainly made excellent progress Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've really done well with Santa....it's such a nice piece. Are you gifting him or will he reside at your house from year to year? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't decided yet where Santa will reside. My daughter and son-in-law haven't bought any stockings for themselves so I think Santa and the stocking I made for my daughter years ago, may go to their home next year.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.