Sunday, April 12, 2020

Slow Easter Sunday Stitching

Happy Easter to all who celebrate!
Happy Easter From My House To Your Pictures, Photos, and Images ...
Easter is a little different this year. I will be making a spiral ham with raisin gravy accompanied by mashed potatoes and lemon carrots. Dessert will be brownies and maybe some chocolate covered strawberries. I am making enough for Hubby and I as well as our mothers. We will be delivering Easter dinner to each of them.

There are more signs of Spring here. Another group of daffodils 
and some hyacinth are in bloom.

It would be nice if the weather would warm up just a little so that it would actually feel like Spring.

I have been getting a decent amount of stitching time lately.
I have finished all of the green stitches on Jingle. 
Now I am working on finishing all of the red. A few berries and the last word "Ye" are all that is left of that color. After that is a lot of white confetti snowflakes and some yellow balls. The end is very near now.

I also added another 100 stitches to Three Boats.....all black again. There is still a lot of black to stitch until I get to more interesting colors. 

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching. I will probably spend some time stitching on Jingle today.

Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How nice to have some pretty flowers to enjoy at Easter!
    You are making great progress on both of these stitching projects.
    Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!
    Enjoy your ham and have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebirth is what Easter is all about and what better way to be reminded than to look in our garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep plugging away at that black bit and before you know it you'll be onto the nicer colours! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers, and stitching projects! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easter dinner sounds great. I presume will will have to drop the dinners at the two mothers doors without going inside? Are you all in lockdown too? Such a shame, but better to keep everyone safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice that you are able to cook for both of your moms today! Someone did that for my mom (who lives far away from me) and I am so appreciative. Your flowers are so pretty and so is your stitching! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely to be able to cook for your dear Mums. It is times like this I wish we lived nearer to my parents. Beautiful flowers and always great work on your projects. Have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Easter dinner sounds yummy! And you Easter stitching for Christmas is lovely. Still waiting for our first blooms so enjoy the colours. Take care now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.