It is still August and it is still hot and humid here on Long Island, NY. It has also been cloudy and rainy so we haven't been enjoying the pool much lately. You can start to feel the change in the weather towards Autumn. With that in mind, I have been working on my younger granddaughter's sweater. The yarn is bamboo and I am having difficulty keeping a consistent tautness at times. There are a few parts of rows that are definitely looser. The back of the sweater looks pretty good though.
I added another log to each of the 64 blocks. 16 of the blocks are waiting on the right to have the next log added.
The quilting on my mom's Churn Dash has slowed as I want to see if I can finish the sweater quickly. There also have been no stitches added to the Merry Christmas Snow Globe cross stitch. No photo updates on these.
I will be joining Frederique at the Quilting Patch on Saturday and Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Take some time to relax with a glass of something cold or a cup of tea or coffee and pop on over to their sites to see what other bloggers are stitching.
See you in two weeks. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.