Well there was an almost 2 week break (you can read about it here) from my 100 stitches a day during these last three weeks so the progress has been slower. I tried to stitch more than 100 stitches each day in anticipation of the non-stitching day so I do have progress to show. Here is where I was 3 weeks ago.
This page is smaller than all the rest, but still has about 2000 stitches. This is where I am now.
You can see that I have made it to the bottom of the page, but there is still plenty to fill in. This will definitely be finished for the next update. That will be cause for celebration as I will be halfway done with this project.
This Stitch Along is hosted every three weeks by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea who kindly sends us the needed posting reminders.
Grab yourself a glass of something cold or a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.