Friday, December 31, 2021

Crafts completed in 2021

 I didn't think that I completed all that many crafts this past year, but I do have several to show you. 

The first was the Breeze Infinity scarf finished in January!

I didn't have another finish until May. This time it was the crocheted Bobble Baby Blanket.


Next I completed the finishing touches on a July 4th decoration that I had stitched in 2020.

In August I put the finishing touches on a Christmas decoration.

I also finished another baby blanket. This one was knitted.

In September I went back to in-person work full-time and my crafting definitely slowed down.
I was able to do some crafting at work during periods when no students needed help. I made plarn and crocheted this pumpkin.


Although not completely finished, I did manage to assemble my mother's Overall Sam quilt top.


I quickly stitched up a wedding sampler for one of my daughter's childhood friends. This was my gift to her for her bridal shower. As you can see, the wedding is today. My daughter is one of her bridesmaids. 


I also worked on these Christmas ornaments in brief spurts at work. The finishing was completed at home. One was given to my son,  one to my daughter and her husband and the last to her in-laws. 

I finished this ornament for Hubby, my own personal Scott(ie).


Finally, another ornament that I haven't yet shared as I wanted to surprise the recipient. 

I sent this one to Kathi at Designoriginalsbykc. She has been a great blogging friend for several years. I am glad she sent me a picture of it on her tree as I forgot to take one myself. 

Of course there was one more major finish this year, but I still can't share it. You will see the secret stitching soon, I hope.

So 14 finishes in total is not too bad if I do say so myself. I hope you enjoyed the retrospective on my crafts of 2021. 

On Sunday I will share what I will be working on in 2022. 

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. it looks like you have accomplished a lot this year - Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.