Sunday, September 26, 2021

Stitch Along update

I am trying so hard to finish the cross-stitch part of my secret project that Santa has been getting neglected. I did manage to finish the dark red of the bow in the last three weeks.

Here is the last update.


This is where I am now. The bow is complete.

 


I have to roll the scroll frame to start stitching the package. I may change scroll frames and put it on my stand. 

Thanks so much to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along every three weeks.

Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other talented bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. You will see a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post. 

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathy

MargaretCindyHeidiJackie, SunnyMegan,

 Deborah, ReneeCarmelaSharonDaisy,

 AnneAJ, CathieLindaHelen  

Thanks for stopping by!

23 comments:

  1. Cathie: He is so amazing, I am really looking forward to seeing him finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa looks soooo jolly and happy! I hope your mom has round the week care now :) You take good care of you and do something fun today! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking wonderful! Hope the secret project is nearing completion. Can’t wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He really is gorgeous! Hope you have him finished by Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bow looks wonderful! I love how the darker sections add dimension to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it when it's time to roll! Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dark red makes the bow come to life. It's a lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does. I loved how it looks when I took the photo.

      Delete
  8. Any time you need to roll the frame it's like a mini finish. :) Well done! Love seeing Santa -- even if it reminds me I haven't done any planning for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I don't think this will be finished for the holidays, but I can hope.

      Delete
  9. Santa is looking great. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like good progress to me ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bow is gorgeous! I love Santa projects and this one is no exception. You are getting there :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Santa’s bow is perfect! Keep stitching when you get a few moments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. every stitch done is one step closer to being DONE. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How nice Santa Claus will be. Great bow and I just love the twinkle in Santa's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this santa he has such a cheeky look about him Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.