Sunday, December 27, 2020

SAL Slow Progress

Three weeks have flown by and it is once again time to report on my Stitch-Along progress. Between the holidays and my mother's illness, stitching has slowed down tremendously. In times of stress, when I wasn't baking, I did manage to add some stitches to Three Boats. Here is where I was three weeks ago:


I had just recently finished my second page.

Here is where I am now: 

As you can see, I am filling in the sand on the left-hand side and continuing on the tree trunk. Since I am working on this piece sideways (the bottom of the scroll frame is on the left of the photo), I enjoy seeing the photos when posted as I can appreciate the picture itself, not just the individual stitches. 

Thanks so much to Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea for hosting this Stitch Along.

Please take the time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along.

Thanks for stopping by!



17 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your mother is not well.
    Your SAL is looking wonderful , I would love to be on holiday there .
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom is feeling a bit better each day. It’s such a worry to have a sick parent. It’s interesting to watch your picture reveal itself as you add more stitches. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a worry when someone is not well and all your can do it is try to keep your mind occupied I hope next year goes better for you and all of us. Wishing your mother well

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed that you were able to get any stitching done at all! I hope your mom gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. virtual hugs to you and your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your mom is doing better and that you (and she) got through the holiday okay. Each new stitch on Three Boats moves you forward a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place to stitch, hope your Mum is feeling better and that things are more settled. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your Mum being poorly. You still managed to stitch and show progress so well done. Sometimes life gets in the way of crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope your mother is continuing to improve each week. We're all hoping for 2021 to be a better year in. general. Hang in there, do what you can, and don't worry about what's not getting done. Enjoy every stitch you're able to make!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any stitch count, and your progress is significant.
    Best wishes for you and your mom recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You made great progress on this with your mom to worry about. Hope she improves and recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slow progress is still progress. Hope your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Slow progress is still progress. Hope your mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy Happy New Year: I see how beautiful this design is going to be, you have made great progress.
    So sorry i have not dropped by to comment lately, it has been nuts around here.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.