Tuesday, July 7, 2020

35 years

Hubby and I are celebrating 35 years of marriage today. 
We were supposed to be on a European trip, but there's a virus that interrupted that plan.
Here we are on our wedding day.
This is a picture that our daughter took of the two of us on July 4th.
I have not ventured to the hair salon since February hence the longish hair.
Hubby bought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. 
We will share a special dinner at home just the two of us.

Speaking of home, my flowers and shrubs have been blooming away this year.
I have tiger lilies
and daylilies.
Hydrangea


I have a blue hydrangea also.

That's all for now. Stay safe and healthy.
Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. congrats on your anniversary maybe you can plan the Europe trip later for your 40th or sooner. We had our 48th in June and yes - we stayed home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on this wonderful day. I wish you many more years of happiness! 🎉💐🎊 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary. This virus has really disrupted so many plans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both of you , you look a very lovely couple .
    I hope you enjoy your time together in your lovely garden .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary and I'm sure you can pretend you are on a trip of a life time :) Sorry about the plans...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy, happy anniversary to you both. Your daughter took a wonderful picture of you both. I wish you love, good health and happiness for the rest of your lives together. My God always have you in the palm of his hands and keep you both safe from harm. Best of wishes. love Lynda Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. 35 Years is something to celebrate!!! Both pictures are beautiful. Happy to see you made it a special day even without your planned trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Maybe u can travel next year. The hydrangea are beautiful. They don’t care for my yard/soil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary. My husband and I celebrated 51 years last month. Yes, a quiet dinner at home just the two of us. The way of the world now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Your dress looks gorgeous. :) We celebrated 31 years in April, so I must have a predisposition to love that era of dress. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.