Wednesday, July 31, 2019

A new start

Many of you know that I am not a big fan of Halloween. I have my reasons, but for some reason I had the urge to work on a Halloween cross-stitch. I was looking through some cross-stitch magazines and this popped out at me.
It is from the September 2011 Cross-stitch and Needlework magazine. I had the fabric and most of the floss. I ordered the glow-in-the dark and the satin floss. Now I am ready to stitch.
I have also made a decent amount of progress on "Jingle as ye come, Jingle as ye go". 
I need to add some snowflakes to the upper left-hand corner and then I can move on. 

My new Stella Dora day-lilies are in bloom as is one of my hydrangea plants. 

My other two bushes don't have even a single bloom this year. I don't know why. 

My tomato plants are yielding a bountiful harvest.
This is only one of two bowls, this one being the smaller.

Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. Lovely Autumn design .
    also your other stitching looks lovely .
    Your plants look beautiful and your toms look so yummy .
    My ones are not so good this year so slow turning red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that Halloween cross stitchery is so cute--I am not a big fan of that holiday either...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a fan of Halloween either but wonderful work. The tomatoes look amazing. They always taste better when you have grown them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for garden tomatoes! I'm not a huge Halloween fan either but my kids always want to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a fan of Halloween either, I think I was traumatized coming up with costumes for the kids year after year! Love your garden produce and the new stitch project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.