Sunday, April 7, 2019

A Sneak Peek

Spring has sprung and is giving us a peek of warm weather. Hubby and I decided to take a walk through the local preserve on Saturday. It had rained a lot Friday night so the stream was really running.
The ducks were enjoying the day too.
Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor, water and nature
It was a beautifully sunny day.
Image may contain: 2 people, including Cathie Jeffreys, people smiling, selfie, outdoor and closeup
I had the epidural injection for my back on Wednesday (there has been no improvement in my back/leg since then) and spent a good part of the rest of the day cross-stitching. I got to a part where I thought that I could give you a sneak peek of my secret cross-stitch. 
It isn't enough of a look for anyone to know what it is, but at least you know that I am truly stitching.
My daffodils are starting to bloom one by one. I love the bright orange centers of this particular variety. I think they came from an Easter plant last year.
I am glad they bloomed this year.

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching. I plan on sitting on my front porch in the sun and stitch today as it should warm enough.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful spring day here today! I have daffodil buds but no flowers yesterday. Soon ! Good to see progress on the secret project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure I will have daffodils still blooming in July...we still have lots of snow on the ground here is Northern Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your injection works soon. Enjoy your x stitching in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful day... lovely photos!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I hope you will get better soon, enjoy the flowers, and your lovely stitching

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping you would be feeling a little better after the epidural. What happens now? How fabulous you were able to get out and enjoy the sweetness that only Spring can bring. Love the photo of you and your sweet husband. Take care and enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like spring has sprung. I hope the new season will help the back heal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cathie: The photo of you two is adorable.
    I love your daffodils, so pretty and bright.
    I am so sorry you did not get any relief from the shot.
    I hope you feel better soon.
    Nice start on your stitching.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. bummer about the injection :( You two are adorable together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.