Sunday, April 28, 2019

Stitching Group

Every once in a long while I am able to join my local stitching group. Since I had this past week off from my daytime job I was awake enough to join this week. This is a group of needle-pointers, cross-stitchers, knitters and crocheters.
I brought my secret stitching to work on and made some good progress. Since I can't share what I am working on I thought I would share what everyone else is doing.
First a pretty nubby green sweater by Nicole. When I first met this young woman she was spinning wool.
 Jennifer is the young daughter of one of the members....and she just started working on this needlepoint piece.
 Her mom Helene is working on the calming piece...
 as well as this great sign. Aren't most moms chaos coordinators.
 Cheryl has this great patriotic piece that will be turned into a little box. you can see the lid on the right-hand side.
 Kim is stitching this crab. The claws have great patterns.
Randi W is making this handsome sweater for her son. 




 Stacey is working on this great shawl. What a great pattern!
This is a blanket that Michelle is making. Can you see the heart?
 Randi M is making this needlepoint for her grandaughter, Lily.
Judie is making this oh-so-soft scarf. You just have to feel it to realize how warm and wonderful it is going to be.
There is another Kim who has just started crocheting this scarf. Another great stitch is being used.
I hope you enjoyed all these great projects. 

I am hoping to get to the meetings more often once the university semester is over in mid-May. 

I did get to work on my secret stitching yesterday and I hope to do some more today.

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful stitches and embroideries! I love the calming piece ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see all those different projects. Looks like a nice group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how wonderful to see the wide range of projects... thanks for taking us along! Love the Chaos Coordinator stitchery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many talented people gathered together! I'm glad you were able to join with them and hopefully you'll get more opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathie: What a great post, thank-you for sharing everyone's projects.
    Its always fun to get together with everyone and stitch.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many lovely projects. Looks like a fun group of like minded friends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun mix of different projects. Must be fun to see things progress when they're all so different. The heart on the purple blanket really doesn't show up well. I'm always so disappointed when I try to knit something with a shape and it's barely visible ...unless you know it's there and know what to look for. I keep thinking there should be something to do to make them show up more, but don't know what it would be. Hope your secret "thing" is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me popping in again waving hello as I make my blog rounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.