Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Yarn Along

 I have been crocheting and knitting regularly. I started on the infinity scarf for my daughter. 
 I am about halfway done and I love it. 
I have also made some progress on the Feather and Fan shawl. I have moved on to the darker part of the skein and I am making fewer mistakes. Finally. I really like how this is looking.

I am joining Ginny for Yarn Along again this week.What are you knitting/crocheting? What are you reading? I am also linking up with Keep Calm Craft On at Frontier Dreams. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are up to. I have started reading The Cross-Country Quilters by Jennifer Chiaverini which you can see in the first picture. This is the third book of the Elm Creek Quilts series. I have read and enjoyed the first two.  I had  a whole lot of books from the swap shelf at my local library, but most of them were quite dark and I just didn't want to read them. I returned them last weekend and picked up a few books that I have been wanting to read. Now I am looking forward to reading agian.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Cathy. Thank you so much for your visit and sweet comment. The links to the patterns for The Big Easy are here on my Ravelry page: http://ravel.me/tannastanley/nfsls. Enjoy!

    Look forward to seeing your beautiful projects finished!! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your feather and fan and the gradient color change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feather and fan is beautful, I love the tonal colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both beautiful projects and a lot of progress made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects. I love the stitch in the shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that yarn for the infinity scarf--what are you using??
    Am still working slowly on my Yowza shawl (on ravelry) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathie: They are both lovely colors.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your feather and fan shawl is gorgeous. Wish I could knit...well, I can but not often enough to amount to anything like yours.

    Peace,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.