Sunday, January 22, 2017

Inch by Inch

Baker Beach is growing inch by inch. I am trying to stitch at least one square inch, or 100 stitches, each week. I am really aiming for 100 stitches per day, but I know that is unrealistic at this time so 100 a week seems attainable. Here is where I was last week:
It was cloudy last week so I had to take this picture with my overhead lights on, hence the camera shadow. Guess what? There is no sun today either, but there is some progress to show. You can see the second tower of the bridge just starting to form.
We are expecting a rain filled Nor'easter tonight into tomorrow. No snow, but a whole lot of wind and rain. I should be able to get a bunch of crafting done. 

I am joining Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching today. On Monday I will join the Stitchery Link Party at Super Mom - No Cape. Pop on over to these sites to see what other bloggers are up to.

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Slow but steady is a wonderful way to achieve the end goal, you are doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baker Beach is coming along so nicely. I've enjoyed watching this project blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice progress and I'm glad to see this one again, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's pretty good progress, it's more than I'm managing on some of my projects! Progress is progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! My sister loves cross-stitching complex images. My eyes can't handle it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be nice to have time to sew every day? I am happy to get an hour here and an hour there. 100 stitches a week is a good attainable goal and you can see the difference each week on your before and after photos. Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice stitching, we are getting snow then sleet then rain...so basically a bit mess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's exciting to see the second tower emerging through the gold thread. Congratulations on that progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful progress on your Baker Beach!
    I can see the second tower peeking thru the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is beautiful! Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That is an impressive piece of cross stitch. It's going to be absolutely amazing when you finish it. And you will. Eventually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.