Sunday, October 21, 2018

Slow crocheting

I have been adding a row here and there to my Breezy Infinity Scarf. Now I have a square.
 I wonder whether I will finish this for use this year or not.

I am happy to show you that my son is using the quilt that I made him.
I think it looks pretty nice on his bed.

I haven't been stitching all that much lately. I joined a strength training gym in the hope of combining that with a diet program to lose some weight and tone prior to looking for a dress for my daughter's wedding. She and her fiance have decided on next September for the wedding which doesn't leave me much time to get in better shape.

Of course, adding a couple of gym sessions a week to an already crowded schedule means very little crafting time. I want to design and make a wedding sampler for the happy couple also. 

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. I think I will work on the wedding sampler design rather than actually stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. You’ve been busy! Good for you to take this opportunity to work towards a more healthy lifestyle! Your son’s quilt looks wonderful on his bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take care of our bodies to bring us many more years of stitching. Your son't quilt looks great! I am sure he appreciates all the time you took to make it for him. Getting in shape is such hard work keep your chin up you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt looks amazing. I love the infinity scarf too, such a lovely pattern. Good for you trying to adopt an healthier lifestyle, it will save so many problems in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt , and your scarf.

    Good luck with your keep fit class .

    I lost a weight by only eating smaller meals and working in the garden and I am happy to say I am a full size smaller after a year , now I can buy new cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. go you!!! you have plenty of time to get buff and feel healthy and look fantastic! Going to the gym is like a full time job for me....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is wonderful!! I like the look of the scarf. I know some folks knit and or crochet while on a treadmill........does that help you at all?
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each practice appears different. It is totally cool to be stimulated by way of folks ProHomeworkHelp that can do poses with calm consistent breath that you could not do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.