Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Joining WIPocalypse

Hi everyone, I am joining WIPocalypse for the first time today. I cross-stitch my own designs as well as patterns by others.

The Valentine's pillow you see in my header was my own design last year. I was very pleased with the finished pillow.

Currently, I am working on "Through the Woods" by Little House Needleworks.
 I just recently picked this up again and am excited about working on it.
I haven't made much progress yet. I hope to have this finished by next Christmas.

I am also working on this stamped cross-stitch that my mother started several years ago.

I had to frog it and start over. There really is no end date scheduled for this. I just pick it up when I feel like working on it.

I also have the following two patterns to work on at my leisure.
 I would like to start "Love" by Little House Needleworks soon as it should be a quick finish.

My most recent finish is one of my own designs "Winter Angel".


I have yet to determine how I will finish it, but my thought is to make it into a banner. I am in the process of designing an angel for each of the other seasons also. I will then have to stitch them up. I had better get a move on Spring.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. love your angel so pretty and I think a banner would be great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.