Saturday, March 25, 2017

Sadness

My FIL passed away today. He is the handsome guy second from the left. He turned 90 years old on St. Patrick's Day. 

This picture is of the three generations of men in my husband's family. My son, FIL, Hubby and Hubby's brother. This picture was taken 3 years ago. Since soon after our family has been navigating the long road of dementia. He and my MIL were married 65 years. 
I have known him since I was 18.....almost 40 years. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers over the next difficult week.




8 comments:

  1. Sending warm thoughts and prayers...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for comfort and peace. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sincere sympathy to you and your family as you celebrate the life of your father in law. Take care. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathie: I am so sorry for your loss.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry for your loss , sending my thoughts and prayers your way .

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the loss in your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.