Friday, February 17, 2017

Trying to blog with an iPad


I'm trying to use my mini iPad to update my blog, because once again my computer is down. I have finally figured out how to get my font, italics and color. I have yet to figure out how to get pictures from my iPad onto the blog. Although I have taken photos with the iPad,  I can't find them when I try to link them. Big sigh.....

Any suggestions would be welcome.

So, I will include older photos which I can link and just give you a quick update. I am so very close to finishing my 7th page on Baker Beach.

I have been steadily working on my shawl also. I am moving on to a really light grey part of the yarn.
  

I am also once again frogging the afghan my mom is knitting for my daughter. Somehow she mixed up front and back and the last 20 rows are going in the wrong direction. Yet another sigh. 

I hope to be able to provide updated photos sometime next week. I don't expect to get my laptop back before the holiday weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting and good work on your WIP.
    Sorry about your PC I have only just got my one back to good working order the last couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a shame about your laptop, hope it gets back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I am of no help on the ipad/computer issues. That is so frustrating! Hope you get things resolved soon. Your WIPs are looking wonderful! You're a good daughter. ;) blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have an Ipad, but I upload my photos to Dropbox and from there I add them to my blog. Since you have a Blogspot account, you might be able to upload them directly to Picasa or Google photos and from there connect them to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire you for trying to learn to blog on the ipad. It always seems to take so much time to figure those things out.

    Love the progress on the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I can't help, as, although I use my iPad for typing a lot of the text of my posts I always add my photos via our laptop.
    You are progressing so well with Baker Beach! I wonder if you are able to help me, I'm about to start a large project, probably not as big as BB but I'm wondering ..... how does grid stitching work! Do you cut the thread out as you start stitching an area? Hope you don't mind me asking.
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you figure it out let me know! Blogging through blogger with an ipad and iphone is not easy to me. I find it frustrating!! Lovely knitting and stitching :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.