All of my Granny Square Roses have been connected and now I am just working around the outer edge.
I managed to add another piece of Christmas Tree to my Advent Calendar, but it wasn't without it's trials.
I was home alone one night this week and decided to fill my time by adding that top piece. I set myself up at the kitchen table, cut out the piece and started adding the embroidery, sequins and beads. The embroidery...there is only a little....went just fine. Then came the sequins. I was tired and a little stressed so of course despite my carefulness I tipped over the box of beads and sequins. It wasn't a disaster, but it wasn't pretty either. Some of the sequin colors mixed together and had to be sorted. Some of the sequins ended up on the table....some on the floor. Believe me they were not easy to pick up. Some of the beads were mixed in with the sequins. Thankfully none of those ended up on the floor. I cleaned everything up and sorted what I could and started stitching the green sequins, but then I kept picking up the sequins and beads with the needle prior to bringing the needle to the right side of the fabric.
I may add another piece today.
I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching. Pop on over to her site to see what other bloggers are stitching. My Advent Calendar is in my sights.
Thanks for stopping by!