Sunday, April 16, 2017

End of Spring Vacation

Today is the last day of my Spring vacation, tomorrow is back to work. I didn't manage to get as much crafting done as I hoped. It turns out that when Mom fell three weeks ago she actually fractured 5 ribs. So I have spent much of this week off helping her. I was able to work on my Prairie Schooler Santa when I was at her house, but Baker Beach had to wait until I was home. 
This is how Baker Beach looked in my last update.
I have partially filled in some of those white spaces. This is a lot of confetti stitching so it is taking some time.
It is not a lot, but at least I can see the progress.
The rest of my daffodils have bloomed.
Bunny paid a visit again also.
I think he/she is wishing everyone Happy Easter!

On Monday I will be joining the Stitchery Link Party at Super Mom - No Cape. Pop on over to this site to see what other bloggers are stitching.

Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that your mom broke some ribs. That is very painful. Changing thread colours every few stitches takes a lot of extra time but the end result is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see more progress on Baker Beach... every stitch is progress!
    ENjoy your daffodils! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! May your Mom have a quick and full recovery!

    It is great to see Baker Beach taking shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely can see the progress! Your poor mum, wish her a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. one step at a time, progress is shown. Hope your mother have a fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Needlework can be such slow going, but it's always fun to see visible progress. Hope your mother is healing well and you have a bit more time for the hand work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear... I hope your Mom is doing better. Some progress is better than no progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...ouch!!! I wish her a speedy recovery. A little progress is better than none at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathie: I am so sorry your Mother broke ribs, it is wonderful you are nearby to help her. I hope she is healing fast.
    Nice stitching on Baker Beach.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some stitches are better than done. It is a blessing that you can help your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope work is gentle as you ease back to your routine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baker Beach is definitely growing!
    Hope your mum gets better soon, at least you are close enough to help her out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baker Beach is going to be stunning! I'm sorry to hear about your Mom's ribs. I've done this in the past and it is extremely painful and takes quite a bit of time to heal. RJ/stitchingfriendsforever2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my... I will send good thoughts for her ribs to heal quickly. It's good that you were able to be there to help her.

    Even a few stitches mean progress.

    Your daffodils are gorgeous! I'm still waiting for things to bloom around here. But I was so happy to see that almost all of the Canada150 tulips that I planted last fall came up. Those will be a nice pop of red and white once they do decide to bloom.

    Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party and for the link back. Aloha hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.