Sunday, December 13, 2015

What was I thinking?

My Santas still aren't finished. Thank goodness the weather here is warm and I should be able to use the spray adhesive outside today or tomorrow.
Yet, what did I do? I started another cross-stitch that I hope to finish by Christmas.
My son's girlfriend loves anything that has penguins so, of course, I decided I needed to make a penguin cross-stitch. What was I thinking? They arrive from California on Thursday. I don't know if I can finish it by then. It is adorable though. You can find it  at StitchX. It was free when I downloaded it. Wish me luck in finishing it.
I am joining Kathy for some not so Slow Sunday Stitching today. On Monday, I will join the Stitchery Linky Party at Super Mom - No Cape. Pop on over to these sites to see what other bloggers are up to.

Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

You've got a good start on that cute little penguin! I hope you can get it done on time!

SandraC said...

Seems like we're all in the "get it done in time" mode!

mamasmercantile said...

I have every confidence that you will get it finished. Such a thoughtful gift.

Kate said...

That is really cute. Good luck getting it all finished.

Sarah said...

Keep on stitching, you're almost there!!!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I don't think I ever plan on having things ready for a Xmas present, I hate the pressure -

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Hurry UP! Lol / enjoy :)

butterfly said...

Good luck he looks so cute.

Donna said...

Looks like you have gotten a lot done. She will love it!

Quilter Kathy said...

That is an adorable gift in the making :)

Needled Mom said...

It is darling and I know you can do it. Who needs sleep anyway?

VivJM said...

Who doesn't love a penguin?! Nice stitching!

karen said...

I wish you oodles and oodles of luck to be finished in time!!

Deb A said...

Good luck in getting it done in time. She will love it.

Caroline said...

You can do it!! I know what you mean - when you find the perfect gift that needs to be made for a certain person - it MUST be done! Good luck, I know she'll love it :-)

Denise :) said...

Variety is the spice of life, right?? I heartily believe that applies to my current stitching projects! Your penguin will be darling! :)

tubakk said...

That penguin is super cute. I love penguines too.

Kaja said...

Well this is a lovely idea, but a bit mad to try and get it done by Thursday! Good luck though - it is very cuty.