Finally, Three Boats is halfway stitched. This is how it looked three weeks ago.
This is how Three Boats looked two weeks ago when I finally finished the page I was working on. Four pages make up one column.
Twelve of the 24 pages are now complete. I am halfway there! Happy, happy dance!!! I was asked how I was going to celebrate. I took a day off from stitching on it. Only one day though, then I started tackling the next page. This page and the next should finally finish all the stitching of the palm trees. This is were I am now.
This Stitch Along is hosted every three weeks by Avis at Sewing Beside the Sea who kindly sends us the needed posting reminders.
Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and take some time to visit the other bloggers below who are part of this stitch-along. There is a wide variety of stitching projects. These talented stitchers are from all over the world, so please allow for the time differences and check back for each post.

Yahoo! Your 100 stitches a day goal is making a huge impact on your progress. Well done! Gail at the cozy quilter
ReplyDeleteYou are making such great progress on Three Boats--such a pretty stitchery. Kudos for sticking with it...hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteHooray for halfway is right! 24 pages is quite a project! Keep going!
ReplyDeletehalf way!! congratulations I'm sure at times you wonder if you would get to that point - tiny stitches!!
ReplyDeleteOh well done, Cathie! This is a huge project, and you have had some sweet baby distractions, but you are on a roll now!
ReplyDeletewow, half way there! That's a huge milestone. How long has it taken to stitch thus far?
ReplyDeleteHow sad is it that I had to go all the way back to March of 2020 to find when I had started Three Boats. I know I have worked on a couple of other projects in that time, but boy you must be tired of seeing this.
Deletelook at you go! you're practically done. I love watching your steady progress.
ReplyDeleteOh my, you are optimistic. I am hoping to finish this by the end of 2027. That will mean it has taken over 7 years to complete.
DeleteYAY!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You finished to half way and some more! It's looking good :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you, it is about time.
Delete