Thursday, April 13, 2017

Santa is stitched

I have been working hard in my quest to finish this Prairie Schooler Santa. I need to have one less WIP. This 2014 Santa is almost finished. All that is left is the back-stitching. Yay! 
I will finish him as an ornament after I finish one other Prairie Schooler Santa. Then there will be one for each my children next Christmas.

Spring has finally sprung in my back yard!
 My daffodils are in full bloom!
I'm not sure where the one with the orange center came from, but it fits right in. I am so glad that the daffodils seem to love my garden. I have split them in the fall and now have them blooming all over the place. They make me smile each day.

Thanks for stopping by!



7 comments:

  1. Your daffodils are gorgeous. Your PS Santa is adorable. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Santa--these will make wonderful gifts my daffs are finally up too spring has Sprung--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathie: Your daffodils are lovely, such pretty and bright colors.
    Santa is looking good.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks wonderful - as do the daffodils.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous daffodils! and your santa looks pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous daffodils!! They just shout Spring! Cute Santa, too. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathie, Love your PS santa, I have yet to stitch one but was lucky to find one stitched and finished at an antique store for 6$. I love daffodils, one of the few flowers the deer don't eat!! So happy to see your following stitching friends forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.