Sunday, February 21, 2016

Spring Weather

We are having a short spell of Spring weather. It makes me realize that I have to get to finishing my Spring Angel. Her wings are outlined and the first row of the border is almost completed. 
I will work on the lighter border next and then start the flowers or butterflies. 
I know that filling in the wings and stitching the word Spring will take the most time. 

The sun is out and the temps are supposed to be in the 50's today. Hopefully Hubby and I can take a walk in our local preserve and enjoy the spring-like weather. 

I am joining Kathy for some Slow Sunday Stitching today. On Monday I will join the Stitchery Link Party at Super Mom - No Cape. Pop on over to these sites to see what other bloggers are up to. 

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. We had a warm sunny day yesterday too! The snow that fell last weekend is almost all gone. The daffodils are up and your angel is almost done! Spring will be here before we know it!!! Happy SSS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you will have her "dressed" for spring by the time it actually arrives. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your angel is looking lovely. Lucky you having Spring weather, it's damp and windy here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your angel is looking so heavenly :) Very cute piece, Cathie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...what a precious angel your Spring Angel is! Hope you enjoyed your slow stitching day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! I love to hear from you.